Our goal is: to end Preventable Child Deaths from Pneumonia and Diarrhea by 2025.
- Promoting the construction of “tippy taps” or hand washing devices that can be made using a 5 litter or 1.5 gallon plastic container that allows for running water without hand contact
- Promoting hand washing with soap.
- Promoting early and exclusive breastfeeding and vitamin A supplementation
- Improving water supply quantity and quality, including treatment and safe storage of household water through provision of storage cans and treatment.
- Promoting community-wide sanitation.
- Train CHWs and volunteers to promote WASH practices and, where appropriate, disseminate WASH products (e.g. soap, water treatment products, etc.) as incentives to seek health services.